Saturday, October 17, 2009

Protect your electronics, invest in an InvisibleShield

InvisibleShield is a product from Zagg that I find most interesting: it's a case without being a case. It's made of the same material that's used to protect helicopter rotor blades from being damaged, and is virtually scratch proof. What's more, it's custom cut to your specific electronic device. So far, I've put an InvisibleShield on my iPhone, iMac, and a digital camera. You can't even tell it's there, but for the fact that your grip on the device improves about a hundred times. (I stuck my iPhone to my sliding glass door and it hung there for about 10 seconds before it fell off.)

The only downer about this product is the application process: you've got to get it just right, otherwise it won't stay adhered. Moreover, it takes a long time for the product to completely dry off once applied--so you must, must must exercise patience once it's applied! I applied it in the evening and just let it sit overnight. So, don't apply it during the day or you'll be sorry.

This is not an ad, although I wish I were getting paid for writing this. I just really like the product.

You can get deals by following twitter accounts @zaggdaily and @zaggman.