- Go to Preferences
- Go to Under the Hood > Privacy > Content Settings...
- Alternatively, just search for "pop-up" in the Preferences search box
- Scroll to Pop-ups, then click Manage Exceptions...
- Of course, make sure the "Do not allow..." radio button is activated
- Add a new hostname pattern similar to this: [*.]domain.com and select Deny from the dropdown. Example: [*.]zedo.com
Again, most of the time, pop-up blockers work... but sometimes they don't. This tip was documented here so that in the rare case you get some dastardly site like zedo.com that slips past the iron curtain, at least you've got a big fly swatter waiting for that pop-up window that hopefully you'll never see after making this change.