Monday, June 15, 2009

I heart my car

... Especially when the tires are shiny and clean. I sure hope it doesn't have an untimely death like my last few. ;)

Mike

Posted via email from michaelpaul's posterous

3 comments:

  1. Nice Mike! I don't mean to sound like a total girl but...what kind of car is it? I can't tell from the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a 2005 Acura TL. My old Dodge Stratus kicked the bucket because its transmission decided to go out on me. Typical of an American car to die well before its anticipated lifetime, I am sad to say. This engine should last 300,000 miles as long as it is maintained and there are no untimely deaths, like being hit by some stupid idiot. :-)

    In the past, I have watched from my porch as a drunk/drugged up young lady ripped around a corner, up into our cul-de-sac, and plowed into the back side of my 1999 Dodge Stratus. I then have seen Debbie's car get into an unnecessary collision with some punk teenager who cited, "well, I guess I'll be needing a new bumper," while Debbie's car was considered a total loss. I then watched my mom get into a collision (on video at a gas station) with some schmuck who decided to pull out in front of her. My 2003 Dodge Stratus then hit the skids with its transmission problems, and finally I watched as Debbie proceeded to get nailed a second time, again by some young lady who just got her car about a month prior and already had a collision after only two weeks.

    So I can only hope and pray that my shiny new wheels last 300,000 miles without an untimely death from some schmuck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you take pride in your car. I love the heated seats! And I appreciate you shining up my tires too.

    ReplyDelete