Mike
Monday, July 13, 2009
A fine example of how our apartment complex treats it's disabled residents and visitors
Here is a best-in-class example of how Miramonte Trovas Apartments treats its disabled residents and visitors. Not only are they parked in the handicapped parking space, but they're also blocking the wheelchair ramp. Stay classy, Miramonte!
Labels:
complaints dept
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We were out there on Saturday for a BBQ with Amy and Matt and had a serious run in with your apt manager or front office person. Wow! I thought Amy was going to punch her on the spot! They had reserved the game room for an event at 1:00 and waited until 3:30 for someone to open the door for them then were kicked out at 4:30 even though we were technically supposed to be able to stay until 5:00! WOW! The girl got in Amy's face and told her to RELAX! Really! So honestly, I am not surprised about the whole handicap issue. Did I also tell you that they assigned Amy a previous handicap parking space but never repainted it so their car was towed! Nice huh!
ReplyDelete