Monday, November 16, 2009

Coconut Bliss Ice Cream Party

Debbie won a contest for an ice cream party from Coconut Bliss, so we decided to use the interwebs and invite some family to the party live! 5 different ice creams reviewed--and they're all freakin' amazing. Join the party and see which was our favorite, won't you?
Formats available: MPEG-4 Video (.m4v)

2 comments:

  1. This is Kiley from the Coconut Bliss office! Awesome video, I think we have figured out the PB issue. We were trying two PB's from different companies and one doesn't hold up to the freezing like the other does. Thanks to the help you provided we've sorted out which one needs to go and will be using just the one going forward.

    Best of luck to the contest winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool review! I would not otherwise probably try that cherry one but I may have to now I see that you couldn't put it down! haha. I've only tried mint galactica and i thought that was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete