Anyway, here's the fix. Once TweetDeck launches, click on the question mark button at the top right (the tooltip will say "Launch TweetDeck Support"). What should happen is a little window pops up asking you for your proxy server username and password, and then the TweetDeck support website will open. Once this happens, simply click the Refresh button in TweetDeck and your tweets should appear.
Did this work for you, too? Post a comment and let the world know.
Hi Mike,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip. However, all I get when I click the support sign, is a blank window.
Cheerio
Hmm, TweetDeck or Adobe Air may have changed the back end of things, and things work differently now than they did before because now, upon starting TweetDeck, I get prompted to login to my corporate proxy right away, so I no longer need this workaround.
ReplyDeleteHi Mike,
ReplyDeleteAll I get when I click the support sign, is a blank window. hit back with support.. thanks
I am trying this and it is amazing. free antivirus download
ReplyDelete